Skip to main content

Song Joong Ki: 'I will be starting a new life with Miss Song Hye Kyo'

Song Joong Ki wrote a lengthy and heartfelt messag
Song Joong Ki wrote a lengthy and heartfelt message to his fans detailing his relationship with Song Hye Kyo, and how he's still as passionate as ever to his craft. It's been a long time since I greeted you guys. I'm writing this because I want to ...
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog died in hot car 'while owner went to watch school sports day'

An investigation is underway after a dog died after being left in a hot car while its owner allegedly went to watch a school sports day. The animal is believed to have been left inside a vehicle near Ysgol Bryn Pennant in Mostyn, Flintshire, as its owner ... read more...
×
Why turmeric is the queen of spices